- BHSc (Nutritional Medicine)
- Bachelor of Law (Hons)
- Member of Australian Natural Therapists Association
Casey Dick - Nutritionist
Casey is a dedicated Nutritionist focused on simplifying the key facets of nutritional health to help you feel, look and function at your best. Casey's nutritional philosophy adopts a holistic approach and is focused on addressing underlying nutritional definciencies and improving dietary practices combined with supporting patients to achieve optimal mental and emotional health.
Casey has a particular interest working with:
- Anxiety, stress and related mental health states
- Weight loss resistance and natural weight management
- Eating disorders and body image challenges
- Gastrointestinal health (including IBS/IBD)
- Hormonal imbalances - thryroid, reproductive and blood sugar dysregulation
For further information, please visit: http://thenutritionclinician.com.au/
Hawthorne Psychology is a privately billing practice with payment required at the time of consultation. The fee for clinical services with Casey is $115.00 for a 60-minute initial consultation and $65.00 for a 30-minute follow-up visit. Private health rebates are available through select health funds; please contact individual health funds for further information.
F: 07 39021502